Re: [Orgmode] re-exporting a web site

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] re-exporting a web site
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 19:29:50 +0200

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread.

This was a stupid bug, fixed now.

- Carsten

On May 19, 2009, at 1:36 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote:

Hello,

I've been through the manual and the faq but just cannot seem to find
the answer to a very simple question:  I need to re-publish
(i.e. re-export) a website that is written in org-mode because I've
changed some of the style information that is "included" by each .org
file. Although I can force a re-export on individual files (C-u C-c C-e
F), I cannot force a re-export on a "project" (C-c C-e X).  Asking to
export the project simply skips all the unmodified files.  Trying C-u
C-c C-e X gives

,----
| org-publish-get-base-files: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil
`----

Is this a bug? I am running the latest org-mode version from git (as of
yesterday evening, in any case) on emacs version 23.0.93.1.

I know I can delete all the files in .org-timestamps/ but this is rather a sledgehammer approach (as it will cause unnecessary re-publishing for
other projects).

Is there an easy way to re-export a project?

Thanks,
eric

--
NL Professor Eric S Fraga, UCL, http://www.homepages.ucl.ac.uk/~ucecesf/