[Orgmode] local org-mode user near linz (or Austria) ?

From: Eraldo Helal
Subject: [Orgmode] local org-mode user near linz (or Austria) ?
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 20:59:40 +0200

The idea is simple: I would like to meet up with other org-users!
As I did not find any platform to accomplish the search,... I would like to request it as a feature.
And at the same time scan the mailing list for candidates. :)

I live in Linz (Austria)
...and would be willing to travel (if necessary)

The feature could be implemented by searchable user-profiles in the work for instance.
Or If there is already a way to find local (or closest possible) org-users... please let me know.

Thank you!
Eraldo