[Orgmode] Idea: trac2org, synchronise org-file with Tickets

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: [Orgmode] Idea: trac2org, synchronise org-file with Tickets
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:29:26 +0200

Hi.

One of the tasks in my weekly review is to go over a list of trac-tickets
that are relevant for me and sync them with their counterparts in an
org-file.

I wonder why I didn't have this idea earlier, but of course it would
be neat to be able to read in the csv-export (or rss-feed?) from Trac,
pass it to emacsclient and let it generate an org-file out of the
export, complete with Tags for ticket-owner, milestone, component and
whatnot.

Does anybody already use something like this?

Does somebody use other (trouble) ticket systems and syncs them with
org-mode?

Kind regards
     FDF
--