[Orgmode] Bug: ICal export, filetags and tag inheritance

From: Harri Kiiskinen
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug: ICal export, filetags and tag inheritance
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 12:09:18 +0300 (EEST)

There is an elusive bug in the ICal export functions. To demonstrate
it, open this file, allow for the use of the local variable, and run
'org-export-icalendar-this-file'. What I get is the message "Wrong
type argument: stringp, nil"

-----------------------------
#+FILETAGS: test
* TODO header

# Local Variables:
# org-use-tag-inheritance: "^[t]"
# End:

Now, the funny thing is, that if you change the filetag from "test" to
"est", close the file, and open it again, the file will be exported
fine! It seems, that if the filetag does match the regular expression
in org-use-tag-inheritance, then the result is error.

There's something quite fishy here, so I'm not sure I have managed to
cover all the cases, but after many weeks, I finally managed to track
it down to this.

Best,

Harri K.