Re: [Orgmode] source code block HTML appearance under linux firefox

From: Ian Barton
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] source code block HTML appearance under linux firefox
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 19:00:20 +0100

Hi Dan,

It looks fine here in Firefox 3.0.10 on Ubuntu Jaunty. What version of FF are you using?

Ian.

When source code blocks are rendered in HTML, in firefox under linux I
see a thick lower border to the box enclosing the code, however I don't
see this in firefox under windows and OS X, nor IE under Windows.  As an
example (for linux users at least) look at the bounding box to the first
code example on

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-protocol.php

It may seem minor on the worg page, but I've modified worg.css for my
own use (I'm not sure who specifically to thank, but thanks!) and it can
be very noticeable/ugly e.g.

http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/~davison/software/dbm/download.php

If you zoom in, eventually that becomes a horizontal scrollbar, so
perhaps what I'm seeing is a sort of vestigial scrollbar? Please excuse
the slightly OT question, but I was hoping one of the resident css
experts would know how to fix this? Or is it a bug in firefox?