[Orgmode] Re: Add HTML after <body> and before title

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Add HTML after <body> and before title
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 21:01:54 +0200

El dom, may 10 2009, Daniel Clemente va escriure:
>some trick to insert code just after the <body> or after <div id="content">?

  Sorry, I forgot about org-publish. It can use the parameter :preamble to do
exactly that. Furthermore:

,----
| org-export-html-preamble is a variable defined in `org-html.el'.
| Its value is nil
|
| Documentation:
| Preamble, to be inserted just before <body>.  Set by publishing functions.
`----

  I prefer to always embed the configuration inside the .org file instead of in
Elisp code, but if this is only possible with org-publish, I should use it.

-- Daniel