Re: [Orgmode] How not to export blocked tasks to iCal?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How not to export blocked tasks to iCal?
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 09:28:28 +0200

On May 10, 2009, at 9:21 AM, Guy Wiener wrote:

Thanks to everyone, but before the discussion gets out of hand: Is there a way not to export blocked tasks to iCal file? Org-mode can identify blocked tasks, since it can hide them in the agenda view. Can it be configured not to export them?

No, not currently.

You mean for VTODO, or also for VEVENT?

- Carsten

Thanks again.

Carsten Dominik wrote:

This is, I think, somewhat complex, you'd have to get Thomas Baumann,
author of org-bbdb anniversary support, to write something to
support for this.

- Carsten