Re: [Orgmode] Safari suppoprt in org-info-js

From: Rick Moynihan
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Safari suppoprt in org-info-js
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 17:27:58 +0100

Sebastian Rose wrote:
Rick Moynihan <address@hidden> writes:
Hi all,

Though I don't use Safari; some of my colleagues do and they've reported that my
org files published with org-info-js don't have any of the javascript features
enabled.

Is this a known issue?

Yes. It should be fixed now.

You'll have to pull and re-export your stuff though.

The problem was, that Safari is picky about the comments around
<script> sections.

Best

    Sebastian

Thanks... Just seen the bug report/fix from yesterday. My apologies for the noise.

Sebastian, I pushed a very small feature to my github branch of org-info-js to allow plain URL link types, which are more suited to pasting into emails/irc/etc... If you're interested you might want to pull it and take a look.

http://github.com/RickMoynihan/org-info-js/tree/master

R.