Re: [Orgmode] org-annotation-helper

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-annotation-helper
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 11:43:50 +0200

Hi Thiery,

this is a problem of HTML. HTML has no linebreaks (or better: they are
ignored). Since the browser doesn't know about the linebreaks, you
simple get one line of text.

Only lists are send with linebreaks it seems.

For normal text this is no problem, just press `M-q' and everything is
fine (still anoying when copying source code though).

   Sebastian