Re: [Orgmode] Google calendar

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Google calendar
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 01:03:14 +0200

Hi!

Richard Riley schrieb:
> Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden> writes:
> > You could also put the ics file on a public webserver and have google
> > calendar read the ics file via http, if you don't mind that the whole
> > world sees your appointments (unfortunately I do mind, so that's no
> > solution for me).
>
> Yes, I did that. Just "hide it" and don't publish your Google calendar to
> anyone but yourself.

I only trust encryption to hide things properly.
> Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden> writes:
> Hmm, dont know if its Google side or export side, but todo's are not
> showing up on GC when I add via url my org.ics.
---Zitatende---

Yup, google calendar doesn't deal with todos at all. However if you
SCHEDULE the todo item, it will show up as an appointment on the
scheduled date.

I'm looking at rtm to integrate my org-todos with my android phone,
but again, little time and thus little progress on that front.

--
        Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden>
                             TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)