Re: [Orgmode] Jumping to a task sometimes goes to the wrong place

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Jumping to a task sometimes goes to the wrong place
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 20:21:32 +0200

I will have to wait for more info.... :-(

These are a bitch to find. They often have to do with prompting the user for something while the cursor is in an invisible place, like a folded entry, or in a buffer which has a displayed window, but the point is not currently visible in that window.......

- Carsten