[Orgmode] exporting without DEADLINE keyword

From: Yuval Hager
Subject: [Orgmode] exporting without DEADLINE keyword
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:06:44 +0300

Hi,

One of my uses to orgmode is to write an invoice, export it to PDF and send
it to the customer.

I like to mark the DEADLINE for the invoice, for my tracking, but I do not
want that to show in the exported PDF this way, rather in a more subtle
manner, like 'payment is due by <timestamp>'.
I have looked at org-export-with-timestamps and a couple others
org-export-*, but either all timestamps are gone (including the ones I'd
like to include), or they all stay.

I am looking for a way to hide the 'DEADLINE' keyword.

Here's an example of how it looks like in my org file:
,----
| ***** TODO invoice
|       DEADLINE: <2009-04-28 Tue>
|       :PROPERTIES: