RE: [Orgmode] How to view tasks with certain Property tag in Agenda view

From: Varnit Suri
Subject: RE: [Orgmode] How to view tasks with certain Property tag in Agenda view
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:41:45 -0700

Thanks. I agree this is prolly a better approach.

I did get things to work (see code in post-script) a bit using your suggestion
and:
http://orgmode.org/manual/Block-agenda.html#Block-agenda
http://orgmode.org/manual/Storing-searches.html#Storing-searches

But maybe I wasn't clear enough in describing what I 'm trying to do.

I 'd like to parse the weekly Agenda (C-c a a) to show only those items that
meet the specified criteria (eg, certain tags, todo-tags, or properties). The
advantage is that that shows the relevant items, will complete details of
dates, etc. Its sort of running a grep on the weekly Agenda output.

Any ideas are appreciated.

V.

PS: The two custom searches that I coded up are:

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
     '(("h" "Agenda for context Home"
         ((agenda "")
          (tags "HOME")))))