[Orgmode] BUG: Navigating table to change fields (was: Table changes - e

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] BUG: Navigating table to change fields (was: Table changes - entering new fields)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:17:16 -0400

Okay I think this is a bug.  If I traverse the table FORWARDS with TAB
and type it inserts in front of the field that is there.  If I traverse
it BACKWARDS with S-TAB it clears the field when I type.

This seems inconsistent (and I really like the blank the field as soon
as you type behaviour)

-Bernt