[Orgmode] Featurep weekday-only timestamps

From: Joel J. Adamson
Subject: [Orgmode] Featurep weekday-only timestamps
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:47:29 -0400

Howdy Org-moders,

I use org from git updated weekly.  I would really like to be able to
specify a timestamp for certain days of the week, e.g. M-F, or MWF,
without specifying multiple timestamps for a single headline.  Doing
that for something that happens twice a week is no hassle, but doing it
five times seems like too much.

What I'd like is to have a headline like this:
** Sacrifice for Demons <2009-04-20 Mon,Wed,Fri 10:00 +1w>
** Wake Up <2009-04-20 Mon-Fri 5:45 +1w >

Is there a way to do this that I have missed?  Could this feature be added?

Thanks,
Joel

--
Joel J. Adamson -- http://www.unc.edu/~adamsonj