[Orgmode] Extremely weird key bug in emacs

From: Krishan Rajaratnam
Subject: [Orgmode] Extremely weird key bug in emacs
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 23:11:30 -0300

Hi, I just installed org mode for emacs and found out that every key uses C-c. The problem
is my emacs thinks C-c is C-g, but the funny thing is the ctrl button works fine with other shortcuts
in emacs and the c buttons works fine in emacs when used in writing code. But when used together emacs
considers it equivalent to C-g, I reinstalled emacs many times and use Ctrl-c to copy and paste
things from the clipboard in windows all the time, so I am completely clueless as to what caused this problem
or what to do about it. If anyone knows anything about this issue I would really appreicate it if you could
let me know how to fix it, thanks for your time.

Messenger has tons of new features that make chatting more fun. Click here to learn more.