[Orgmode] org-refile-targets multiple conditions

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [Orgmode] org-refile-targets multiple conditions
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:12:38 -0700

I want to eliminate DONE and similar states
from the list of refile targets.  The benefits would be:

  1) The set of candidates is reduced, requiring fewer
     keystrokes to select a target.
  2) The possibility of misfiling into a task that will be
     archived is reduced.
  3) The list length is reduced, helping to work around some
     of the speed problems that I have been experiencing with
     ido.  This is possibly at the cost of slower creation of the
     initial list, however.

The documentation for org-refile-targets says:

>   - a cons cell (:todo . "KEYWORD") to identify refile
>     targets by todo keyword.

In principle I might get the desired behavior by including
all kw /except/ doneish ones, and also including the empty
string.

But if I did so, I don't think it would work, because I
already set (:maxlevel . 5).  I did not find a way to
specify that I want non-doneish entries (including blank)
that are below level 6.

Would it be feasible to allow AND and NOT?

  (setq org-refile-targets
        `((,(file-expand-wildcards (substitute-in-file-name "$dorg/*.org"))
           . (and (:maxlevel . 5)
                  (not (:todo . "DONE"))
                  (not (:todo . "MOST"))
                  (not (:todo . "MOOT"))
                  (not (:todo . "DUPLICATE"))))))[fn:13]

Or is there a way that I can do this with existing org?

Thanks.

[fn:13] Or (not (todo "DONE")) or (not (or (todo "DONE")
...).

--
Myalgic encephalomyelitis denialism is causing death and severe suffering
worse than MS.  Greed is corrupting science into foul nonsense.  Anybody can