Re: [Orgmode] Re: here's a working version of org-generic

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: here's a working version of org-generic
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:04:38 +0200

On Apr 15, 2009, at 11:14 PM, Wes Hardaker wrote:

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:59:14 -0400, Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> said:

BH> Isn't the filename (org-generic.el) well, um, too generic? If it's BH> export-related wouldn't something like org-export-generic.el be better?
BH> (or maybe even org-export-tools.el? )

Well, I was psuedo-modeling it after the existing file names.  Single
dash, etc.  I hardly care about the name of the file ;-) Maybe
org-carefree?  org-styleless?  org-everything?

Well, let's define a naming scheme for attempts to make other exporters.

Since org-export-latex no longer exists, lets indeed use names like

org-export-xxxxxxxxxxx.el

This wil leave the org-xxxxxx.el for other applications.

Thanks.

- Carsten