Re: [Orgmode] variables to get the export date and other export data

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] variables to get the export date and other export data
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 17:02:05 +0200

If you make me a complete list of what you'd like to have, I
can add them to the macros.  I don't want to add more [NAME],
I don't think it is "strange" enough.

- Carsten

On Apr 14, 2009, at 9:08 PM, Daniel Clemente wrote:

Hi,

just like [TABLE-OF-CONTENTS] inserts the table of contents, are there other variables which will be translated on export? For instance [EXPORT-DATE] to get the export date, [VERSION] for the Org version, [FILE-NAME] for this file's name, … Otherwise, dynamic blocks with LISP code can be used, as suggested in a recent message. Only that variables can make this easier for common variables.

There are also macros like {{{title}}}, {{{author}}}, but they are static (e.g. {{{date}}} is the date the user wrote, not the date at export time).

--Daniel