Re: [Orgmode] org-feed: support Atom

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-feed: support Atom
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:26:30 +0200

Hi Magnus,

On Apr 15, 2009, at 3:00 PM, Magnus Henoch wrote:

I hacked org-feed to make it support different parsers, and wrote a
simple Atom parser.

This sounds very good!

However, it does not mean anything to me.  :-)

Web-dump as I am, I have no clue what
"Atom" means.  And since I would like to understand
the changes, would you mind explaining what this is
useful for, and maybe show an example?

I have assigned copyright for Emacs; would that be good enough for
Orgmode?

If it says "future changes" and is for Emacs, yes, this will be sufficient.

- Carsten