Re: [Orgmode] Thomas Shannon sent you a Friend Request on Yaari

From: Tom Shannon
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Thomas Shannon sent you a Friend Request on Yaari
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 04:02:35 -0500

Please do NOT respond to this!  It is spam and I did NOT send it.

My apologies.
Tom S.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Thomas Shannon <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thomas Shannon wants you to join Yaari!
>
> Is Thomas your friend?
>
> Yes, Thomas is my friend! No, Thomas isn't my friend.
>
> Please respond or Thomas may think you said no :(
>
> Thanks,
> The Yaari Team
> ____
> If you prefer not to receive this email tell us here. If you have any
> concerns
> regarding the content of this message, please email address@hidden
> Yaari LLC, 358 Angier Ave, Atlanta, GA 30312
>

> YaariWOE219WLY559ELA762CKS868

The release of the atom power has changed everything except our way of
thinking...  The solution to this problem lies in the heart of
mankind.  If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker.
-- Albert Einstein

Thomas Shannon
Department of Physiology and Molecular Biophysics
Rush University
Rm. 1213
1750 W. Harrison St.
Chicago, IL 60612