[Orgmode] Re: [ANN] org-crypt version 0.2

From: Peter Jones
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [ANN] org-crypt version 0.2
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 09:06:29 -0600

> I did solve, I think, the issue with headlines in line one.
>
> Should we go ahead and integrate org-crypt?

I only had one more thing I wanted to do to it before the integration.
I think it should hook itself into before-save and the org-mode hooks to
automatically encrypt and decrypt the entries if org-crypt-automatically
is t.

Does that sound okay, or should that be the responsibility of the user?

--
Peter Jones, http://pmade.com
pmade inc.  Louisville, CO US