Re: [Orgmode] reloading causes visibility bug requiring restart

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] reloading causes visibility bug requiring restart
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 12:57:31 +0200

I believe I know what s causing this.  Reloading Org actually
does load *all* of org, including, for example,
org-inlinetask.  I think that this is what is causing the problems.

That will mean that org-reload needs fixing, and maybe that there is something wrong with the inline tasks. If more people could test the inline tasks, maybe some bug will be identified.

I don't use org-cycle-include-plain-lists, so it ma be that the interaction of inline tasks with plain list cycling causes some of the problems.

- Carsten