[Orgmode] Problem with toggling intermediate state of check boxes

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: [Orgmode] Problem with toggling intermediate state of check boxes
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 15:12:16 +1100

Hi folks,

When I use C-u C-c C-c on a check box it deletes the check box rather
than toggles the [-] state as adevrtised in the manual. I'm using
version 6.25a as checked out of git several hours ago.

I've never tried to use this behaviour before, so I can't say when it
first occurred.

Here's a minimal two lines that exhibit the behaviour:

,----
`----

--

Cameron Horsburgh