Re: [Orgmode] footnote bug

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] footnote bug
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 22:53:21 -0700

Hi Carsten,

I figured that you had already optimized the agenda quite a lot and
that there probably wasn't much that could be done, so I suggested the
only thing that seemed like it might be fast and would not be too
brittle.  I didn't realize the code would need to be rewritten.

For me, everything in the agenda is slow that requires refreshing or
creating a view.  I don't know how to be more specific.