Re: [Orgmode] Re: Release 6.25

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Release 6.25
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 16:43:56 +0200

On Apr 1, 2009, at 4:35 PM, Leo wrote:

On 2009-04-01 15:12 +0100, Carsten Dominik wrote:
I am releasing version 6.25 of Emacs Org-mode. It has been almost a
month, and I feel that this release is really packed with good stuff,
so please read the release notes carefully.

Thank you, Carsten, for the excellent work.

Wonder whether it may be possible to push this into Emacs 23.1.

No. I have asked a few week ago, and the answer was that at this stage only bug fixes should go in. I find it hard to separate these from all the other development, so only severe bugs I fix in the Emacs version.

There are also issues that I do not yet have all the copyright assignments for 6.25.

- Carsten