[Orgmode] Bug if `org-refile-use-outline-path' is set to 'file

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug if `org-refile-use-outline-path' is set to 'file
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 09:56:16 +0200

Hi all,

the docs state:

,----[ C-h v org-refile-use-outline-path RET ]
| org-refile-use-outline-path is a variable defined in `org.el'.
| Its value is t
|
| Documentation:
| Non-nil means, provide refile targets as paths.
| So a level 3 headline will be available as level1/level2/level3.
| When the value is `file', also include the file name (without directory)
| into the path.  When `full-file-path', include the full file path.
`----

With the current setting t I get completions like

     head1/head2 (file1.org)

which is nice, but I'd prefer

     file1.org/head1/head2

To me the docs sound like 'file would do that and the customize option
strengthen this by saying "Start with file".  Unfortunately, then I get
completions like

     file1.org/ (file1.org)

with no headlines at all.

I'm using a current git version on Emacs 23.

Bye,
Tassilo