Re: [Orgmode] hide current heading

From: Eraldo Helal
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] hide current heading
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 00:18:20 +0200

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 22:11, Deric Bytes <address@hidden> wrote:
I know you can hide the current content when on the heading by pressing TAB.

Is there a way to do this when the cursor is within the content of the heading.
I have to admint, that I was looking for this too. (There is just so much new stuff to me that I decided to wait some time)

Can you close all other heading, whilst still keeping current heading
open and without moving the cursor