Re: [Orgmode] shifting table cells

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] shifting table cells
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:01:21 -0700

<address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>    is there any way to shift cells up/down within a column while leaving
>    remaining columns intact. If not could someone point me in the right
>    direction to any org-functions I could use to help me implement this?

You can move whole columns and rows around with \M(meta) + direction
keys, however I don't think that there are any functions for moving
individual cells.  If you wanted to try to implement this looking at the
column/row moving functions may be a good start.

try \C-h f org-table-move-column RET and then jump to the source code

Best -- Eric