[Orgmode] Re: Filtering for effort in org-agenda

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Filtering for effort in org-agenda
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 08:18:34 -0400

> On Mar 30, 2009, at 10:37 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:
>>
>> I was looking for a way to select tasks with no effort so I could
>> define
>> an effort before working on them.
>>
>> I'd like to retain the ability to find tasks with no effort easily.
>> There's probably a better solution that the one I came up with.
>
> Are you doing this now using filtering for effort, or a property
> search for Effort?

I'm using filtering for effort.

I'm doing this from the agenda currently - getting a list of todo tasks,
limiting to tasks with tag NEXT and then further limiting it to effort
times <0 using the standard agenda effort filter

          List of all TODO entries (excluding dated items)
         /   Limit to NEXT tagged tasks
        /   /     Limit to effort <= 0
C-c a t / N / + 1