Re: [Orgmode] Re: Export as HTML

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Export as HTML
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:28:41 +0200

Could you describe here what's the problem with the <div> element?

This was put in recently on a users request. If you don't want to use it
for you're CSS styling, just don't.

One way to gear the export results to your needs exactly might be the
usage of XSL (which you could use with the XHTML or DocBook export).

Since the ideas about layout differ so much, I think it's not worth it
to change the XHTML export, but to put more effort into creating a
template based export instead. Or into what was already called the
`generic exporter' here, and I think some people are already working on
it.

   Sebastian