Re: [Orgmode] Export as HTML

From: roc lee
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Export as HTML
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 17:10:31 +0800

2009/3/30 roc lee <address@hidden>
in org-exp.el, line 3858:
    (insert "<div id=\"table-of-contents\">\n")

2009/3/30 Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden>

Hello,

Trying to use free CSS templates for some Web site, I have layout problems
with the current export to HTML, as a first `<div id="content">' is hard-coded
into the resulting Web page.

Could you remove that line, and its closing tag from `(insert
we have a completely naked BODY, that the user can fill at its own freedom via
the preamble/postamble?

Sorry for not throughly understanding your question.
In first sight, I think you mean the "table-of-contents".

There is no such a div on my exported files. The version I am using is 6.17a.

Thanks,
 Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban