[Orgmode] Re: add a list item and automatically insert an incative times

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: add a list item and automatically insert an incative timestamp without being asked to confirm "now"
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 17:01:53 +0100

Carsten,

I tried to find the function where one can take notes with a relative timer with
M-<RET>. I gave up ...
I would like to try to add the functionality of adding an item with an inactive
timestamp with M-<RET> (add the item with timestamp if a timestamp occurs in the
previous item).
Where can I start to search?

Rainer