[Orgmode] bug in "simple dependencies" handling (?)

From: Daniel Hochheimer
Subject: [Orgmode] bug in "simple dependencies" handling (?)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 20:13:46 +0100

Hello,

first of all, please excuse my poorly english.

It seems there is a bug in the handling of simple dependencies.
I think an example tree is the best solution, to show you the bug:

* Projects
#+CATEGORY: Projects
*** TODO foo bar project
   :PROPERTIES:
   :ORDERED:  t
   :END:
***** TODO foo subproject        :FooSubproject:
******* TODO Task 1
***** TODO bar subproject        :BarSubproject:
******* TODO Task 1

This is in my .emacs file:
(setq org-enforce-todo-dependencies t)
(setq org-agenda-dim-blocked-tasks 'invisible)
(setq org-odd-levels-only t)

the expected global todo agenda view imho is:

Projects:    Task 1       :FooSubproject:

but actual it is unfortunately:

Projects:    Task 1       :FooSubproject:
Projects:    Task 1       :BarSubproject:

Imho "Task 1" from "bar subproject" should not be visible,
because "bar subproject " is blocked because of the
ORDERED property (therefore it's childs should be blocked, too)

Is it easy / possible to fix this bug? My whole GTD system is
heavily based on such project / subproject-Constructs. But with
this bug my global todo agenda view is unfortunately "polluted"
a little bit with tasks from projects that shouldn't be active.

Best regards,
Daniel

PS: many thanks to the developer of this great emacs mode, I really
enjoy org-mode. I started using emacs only because of the great
abilities of org-mode.