Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] OS X only: Insert links to flagged emails

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] OS X only: Insert links to flagged emails
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 16:04:48 +0100

Applied, thanks.

Would you like to write a short description/manual of org-mac- message.el for

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/

?

Thanks for your contribution.

- Carsten

On Mar 22, 2009, at 11:36 AM, Christopher Suckling wrote:

On 21 Mar 2009, at 13:25, Carsten Dominik wrote:

On Mar 21, 2009, at 12:22 AM, Christopher Suckling wrote:

On 20 Mar 2009, at 21:13, Carsten Dominik wrote:

Hi Christopher,

this is nice!  Maybe we could integrate it into org-mac-message.el?

- Carsten

Thanks. I'd be delighted for it to be integrated into org-mac- message.el. Would you like me to put a patch together, or would you prefer to manage the integration yourself?

I would be glad if you could provide a patch.

Attached is the patch.

A thought: at present there are some optional lines (commented out by default) that make calls to Growl (http://growl.info) to provide more tactile feedback during the sometimes lengthy synchronous search made by AppleScript. Growl, however, is under a BSD license. Can these lines be included in Emacs?

Christopher

<org-mac-message.patch>