Re: [Orgmode] Latex export bugs and a request

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Latex export bugs and a request
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 13:32:22 -0500

Matthew Lundin <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Carsten,

>>> When I use a paragraph of text instead of plain list bullets, the
>>> subsequent paragraph becomes the definition of the headline, which
>>> becomes the list label. Is this correct?
>>
>> I am confused, could you make a detailed example, please?

I'm a bit chagrined to admit that there is already a variable that does
what I want. So sorry for the false alarm. I set the variable
org-export-latex-low-levels to a string--\subparagraph{%s}--and then
redefined the formatting of the subparagraph macro in the article
preamble org-export-latex-classes. So everything is fine.

I suppose it would be nice to add an itemize possibility to the variable
org-export-latex-low-levels, but by no means urgent. This is a wishlist
item and nothing more....

Thanks,
Matt