[Orgmode] can the symbol for leading stars be changed?

From: Gray Calhoun
Subject: [Orgmode] can the symbol for leading stars be changed?
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 20:17:33 -0700

Hi everyone,

  Is there a way for users to easily replace the leading stars with
another symbol?  In particular, I want to replace the '*' with '#' so
that I use org mode to write pseduocode for R in outline form -- R
uses # to designate comments and this would ensure that the headers
wouldn't be read as code.  I don't know emacs lisp (beyond cutting and
pasting to a .emacs file), but would be happy to dive in.  Thanks!

--Gray

--
Economics Department
UC San Diego