[Orgmode] a problem with org-exp-bibtex

From: aldrin d'souza
Subject: [Orgmode] a problem with org-exp-bibtex
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:53:30 +0530

hello,

i use org mode for publishing my notes and i find the org-exp-bibtex
functionality very useful because it allows me to separate my
references cite them neatly using the \cite{} notation. however, i'm
facing an issue with it.

here's a simple org/bibtex combination to reproduce the probem:

----------[test.org]----------
note
* org-exp-bibtex
i love org. \cite{org}
#+BIBLIOGRAPHY: test plain
------------------------------

and here is the bibtex file (test.bib):

----------[test.bib]----------
@Manual{org,
  title = "org-mode manual",
  url   = "http://orgmode.org/manual";
}
------------------------------

when i export the note as html the \cite{org} bit gets replaced by a
link which points to "#sec-1" inside the generated html file. it
should have pointed to "#org" because that's where the cite
description is.

the weird part is that it works fine if i don't have any sections in
the file. for example, if the org file is changed to the following
everything works fine:

note
org-exp-bibtex
i love org. \cite{org}
#+BIBLIOGRAPHY: test plain

any help in getting this to work for org-files with sections would be great.

thanks,
--
ajd.