Re: [Orgmode] Code with line numbers in HTML export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Code with line numbers in HTML export
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 08:14:46 +0100

On Mar 12, 2009, at 5:41 AM, Saptarshi Guha wrote:

Lovely. One last question, is there a way to place the source in a
table of two cols one for the col numbers and one for the code? So
that the reader may easily select the code.
The emacs user does not have a problem what with C-x r k (rectangle
delete) and all, still it would be nice on the reader.

Hi,

how does one select a column in an HTML table?
When I try this, it is always entire rows that are being selected,
so I would not know how to make a table where this works correctly.

- Carsten

Thanks for amazing org.
Saptarshi Guha

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 12:28 AM, Saptarshi Guha