Re: [Orgmode] Code with line numbers in HTML export

From: Saptarshi Guha
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Code with line numbers in HTML export
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 00:41:49 -0400

Lovely. One last question, is there a way to place the source in a
table of two cols one for the col numbers and one for the code? So
that the reader may easily select the code.
The emacs user does not have a problem what with C-x r k (rectangle
delete) and all, still it would be nice on the reader.

Thanks for amazing org.
Saptarshi Guha