[Orgmode] org-annotation-quicksilver, Aquamacs path and getting remember

From: Kevin Brubeck Unhammer
Subject: [Orgmode] org-annotation-quicksilver, Aquamacs path and getting remember mode to stay on
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 19:31:53 +0100

Hi,

I just tried org-annotation-quicksilver, looks like a great tool,
thanks for making it!

I should mention though that Aquamacs Emacs users who haven't changed
the file name of their app need to change the .scpt files so they say

/Applications/Aquamacs\\ Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/emacsclient ...etc

instead of

/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/emacsclient ...etc

(Or would it be better to assume emacsclient is in PATH?)

-----

Also, for some reason, the *Remember* buffer shows up in org-mode
without remember-mode turned on (only when I run it from Quicksilver);
does anyone know why this would happen? (Does it have to do with the
"duplication of two org-remember functions" in
org-annotation-quicksilver.el?)

best regards,
Kevin Brubeck Unhammer