Re: [Orgmode] Bug? M-S-RET on a line

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug? M-S-RET on a line
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 18:52:21 +0100

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

On Mar 9, 2009, at 10:06 PM, Wanrong Lin wrote:

Hi,

Suppose I have an org file with following lines:

* Test1
Test2

Now if I put the cursor at the beginning of the "Test2" line and press "M-S-RET" (Alt-Shift-Return on my machine), I got this:

* Test1
* Test2TODO

The "TODO" keyword was inserted at the end instead of the beginning of the task text. This seems a bug to me.

I am using the latest release, 6.24a. Thanks for confirmation and investigation.

Wanrong