Re: [Orgmode] Worg: broken link for tracking habits minitutorial

From: Ian Barton
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Worg: broken link for tracking habits minitutorial
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 08:26:27 +0000

It looks like the link to his tutorial has been lost with the new addition of the git/bzr tutorial that follows it, on worg. I hope it's still available, as I intend to implement some of the ideas in that document.

Hi Alan,
Apologies, it's probably my fault :( The link works correctly on my local git repo of worg. I'll try and work out what's gone wrong and fix it this morning.

Best wishes,

Ian.