[Orgmode] Re: Show parent header in agenda

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Show parent header in agenda
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 16:35:26 +0000

On 2009-03-06, Ivan Nedrehagen <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi, org-mode is the best organizer in the world. To bad I cant fit emacs
> in my filofax ;)

This is currently my personal holy grail... I'm constantly scouring
the web-sphere for any small computer that will (a) fit in my jacket
pocket and (b) run emacs!  I want something to replace my old Psion 3s which
is what I used until the last one died and I switched to org-mode
instead.  Having now gotten used (addicted, methinks) to org-mode, the
bar has been raised and I cannot consider any computer that won't run
Emacs as a result.

There are a couple of contenders just appearing on the market, or
which *may* be appearing, including the umid m1 and the openpandora
project.  I do fully expect something appropriate and hopefully
affordable will appear on the market this year.

At the moment, I use my Asus eee PC (the original model) as my
organizer (typing this message on it, in fact) but it's a little large
to fit in any jacket pocket unfortunately.

--
Eric S Fraga, UCL