Re: [Orgmode] Article: Synchronizing org Files Using bzr and git

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Article: Synchronizing org Files Using bzr and git
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 16:35:14 +0100

On Mar 6, 2009, at 11:33 AM, Ian Barton wrote:

First of all, I do not control in any way what gets on Worg.
Bastien set up Worg as user-edited content, and this is what
it should be.
If you aks my opinion, I think your tutorial is *exactly* what
Worg was made for!  I have not studied it in detail, but
it looks useful, addresses a subject that has almost become
a FAQ.  And if it is up on Worg, bugs will be fixed
and improvements made.
So please feel free to add your tutorial to Worg.
The best place would be the org-tutorial directory, and
you should then make a link from the index.org in that
same directory.  After pushing, it will take 1.5 hours or
less to appear on the web.
OK, it's now on Worg.

Great work, thanks!

- Carsten