Re: [Orgmode] org-annotation mode version 0.4

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-annotation mode version 0.4
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 13:16:31 +1000

Daniel:

The package you had available on your site was just the ticket for installing org-annotation-helper.  It solved some problems.  It worked out of the box.

I am unable to get a copy on the work site due to an absurd firewall, so I tried to install it from the copy in the contrib directory.  It failed miserably.  I'll trouble shoot.  The script is ok.  The package you put together with the FAQ has been essential for me to get org-annotation-helper working, more than once.

I wonder if this can be provided in contrib as the package, not just the elisp file.  I am sure others will also be happier with the result.

Thank you again,

Alan