[Orgmode] Org-Info.js Issue

From: srandby
Subject: [Orgmode] Org-Info.js Issue
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 21:54:01 -0500

Hi,

I just upgraded org-info.js to version 0.1.0.2. Everything works fine except for one item.

The org file I use to generate my web page contains the line

  #+TITLE: This is the Title

which org-mode 6.23 exports to html, right below <body>, as

  <h1 class="title">This is the Title</h1>

When I view the web page using Firefox, the title is not displayed above the table of contents.

If I delete the line

  #+INFOJS_OPT: view:info path:org-info.js tdepth:1

from the org file and export to html, then the title is displayed above the table of contents when I view the web page. So, the issue must be with org-info.js.

I've compared the code of version 0.1.0.2 with the code of the version I was using, but not knowing Javascript that well I couldn't figure out the problem. Is there some way to fix this problem?

Scott Randby