[Orgmode] Re: DocBook exporter for Org-mode

From: Dale Smith
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: DocBook exporter for Org-mode
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 10:17:30 -0500

Baoqiu Cui <address@hidden> writes:

> The only thing that is missing (at least to me) in current Org-mode is
> the exporter for DocBook format.

There is quite a bit of similarity between org and muse formats.  I've
found that I can edit .muse files in org-mode and stiil publish to
docbook.

> During the last week (mainly during the last weekend), I wrote some code
> to export Org files to DocBook V5.0 format, and everything looks very
> promising (I have to admit that a lot of work still needs to be done to
> make the code complete and stable) .

Looks pretty good to me.  I'm ready to ty it out!

-Dale

--
Dale P. Smith
address@hidden

(Company mandated disclaimer follows...)

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is intended solely
for use by the recipient(s) to whom this e-mail is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information which is exempt
from disclosure.  If you are not an intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this e-mail
and any attachments in error and that dissemination, distribution,
review or copying of this e-mail and its attachments is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete all electronic and paper copies of
this e-mail as well as any attachments.
Thank you.

http://www.vtiinstruments.com/images/vtiemaillogo.gif