Fwd: [Orgmode] ascii export of url part of links possible?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Fwd: [Orgmode] ascii export of url part of links possible?
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 07:28:06 +0100

Begin forwarded message:

From: Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>
Date: March 3, 2009 6:54:14 AM GMT+01:00
To: Samuel Wales <address@hidden>
Cc: Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>

I think we need more testers here, could someone please come aboard?
I cannot reproduce the bug Samuel is describing.

- Carsten

On Mar 2, 2009, at 7:08 PM, Samuel Wales wrote:

Now using 6.23trans.

Whether it is fn or footnotes, I now get this output.

this is a test[1].  it is also a test[2].  and it
has a link [google link one].  and another [3] and another
[yahoo link two].[4]

footnotes
[fn:39] four
[1] one