Re: [Orgmode] folding of plain list entries

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] folding of plain list entries
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:13:29 +0100

Hi Rainer,

as items cannot carry properties, this is not possible currently.
What exactly are you trying to do?  Show the entire buffer, except for
items folded down?

- Carsten

On Feb 27, 2009, at 10:14 AM, Rainer Stengele wrote:

Thanks org we are able to not only fold genuine headline entries but also plain
text items like

- item subject title
 contents
 contents
 contents

- item subject title....>

The manual tells us that the VISIBILITY property helps to change the visibility
of entries.

I could not get this to work for the plain text entries. I would like to see
them folded on startup.
Should this already be possible?

Rainer